“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer
Happy Gratitude Thursday! Better known as Thanksgiving. We’d like to take a moment and express our gratitude for you—for you light the flame within us.
Top 10 things Idahoans can be thankful for.
1. Wake up early and watch the sunrise; give thanks for each day.
2. Plan a camping trip with your family and give thanks for access to the public lands.
3. Take a walk by the river and give thanks for the crisp, clean air.
4. Get in the water and fish and give thanks for the fresh, steady stream.
5. Get on the water and paddle; give thanks for outdoor recreational opportunities.
6. Go hunting with your family and give thanks for the meat you nature has provided you.
7. Ski at a resort or the backcountry and give thanks for seasonal sports.
8. Hit the hills on your bike and give thanks for the opportunity to vote for and pass an open space levy.
9. Take a hike in one of Idaho’s historic sites and give thanks for the folks who fought to protect those areas.
10. Watch the sunset with your loved ones and give thanks for their company.
As the Holiday season begins, we begin to reflect on the year we’ve had and our accomplishments, and we understand that our success was only possible because people like you believed in and supported us. Thank you.
Here at CVI we’re thankful to be connected to you because of your gratitude for these places.