Job Announcement: Program Manager
Announcement date: January 17, 2020
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and will be accepted until: February 03, 2020.
Conservation Voters for Idaho (CVI) protects Idaho’s environment and quality of life by informing, engaging and empowering citizens who care about our natural heritage and healthy communities. CVI is seeking a motivated individual for the position of program manager to oversee CVI’s campaigns related to our issue advocacy goals around: clean energy, climate change, transportation, toxics, and to provide support to CVI’s legislative, accountability and electoral programs. The Executive Director will oversee this position.
The Program Manager develops, manages, and implements strategies related to programs as outlined in Conservation Voters for Idaho’s strategic plan in collaboration with the Executive Director. The manager may supervise CVI interns and fellows. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in conservation policy and community organizing, and be able to develop effective advocacy strategies. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, results driven, and is self-motivated.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, manage, and advance comprehensive issue advocacy program plans
- Research and analyze issues, policies and advocacy programs
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with key interest groups to build a broad base of support for our programs
- Organize meetings with partner groups to discuss and coordinate priorities
- Engage city and county elected officials and community leaders
- Supervise program related interns and field fellows to meet programmatic goals
- Two to three years experience implementing and creating effective programs
This is a full-time position based in Boise. Salary range is $40,000-$45,000 depending upon experience. Competitive benefits including healthcare and retirement. This position may require some evening and weekend work. CVI is committed to providing a fulfilling professional experience for our staff. Investing in our employees, supporting their professional growth, and creating a workplace that is committed to excellence and works to create lasting change for Idaho is the foundation of our work. All CVI employees have access to a number of trainings, workshops, and professional development opportunities relevant to their position and career goals.
To Apply Send a resume, three professional references, and a cover letter that addresses your interest in the position to email@example.com with the subject line Program Manager.