District 26 – House seat B
Sally Toone is an Idaho native who enjoyed a 37-year career as a math teacher in the Wendell and Gooding school districts. Sally and her husband operate family farms and cattle ranches in Gooding and Camas counties.
She believes in protecting public lands by creating balanced management plans that use science-based politics to protect our air, water, land and wildlife resources while maintaining rural economies of Idaho’s agricultural producers.
She is a passionate advocate of fully funding public schools.
District 26 Voter Information
- This is the Idaho Statesman’s voter guide that is organized by a voter’s location
- This is the Idaho Secretary of State’s voter information website
- Here is the Blaine County elections page
- Here is the Lincoln County elections page
- Here is the Gooding County elections page
- Here is the Camas County elections page