District 26 — House seat A
Kathleen Eder was the U.S. Postmaster in Hailey where she oversaw a $1.1 million budget. She has served as president of the Hailey Chamber of Commerce.
Eder is dedicated to protecting the water’s over Idaho through balanced management plans and conservation. She strongly opposes any attempts to privatize our public lands or turn them over to the state.
She advocates for better funding of our public schools.
District 26 Voter Information
- This is the Idaho Statesman’s voter guide that is organized by a voter’s location
- This is the Idaho Secretary of State’s voter information website
- Here is the Blaine County elections page
- Here is the Lincoln County elections page
- Here is the Gooding County elections page
- Here is the Camas County elections page