Snow is falling across Idaho, schools are letting out for winter break, and the holidays are only a few days away. We at Conservation Voters for Idaho want to wish you and your family a Happy Holidays!
Because of the support of members like you, together we can look back on 2015 and reflect on some major victories for our great state.
• Over 275,000 acres in the Boulder-White Clouds were protected as Wilderness.
• We defeated every attack against our public lands in the Idaho legislature.
• Boise passed a levy to raise $10 million for clean water and open space.
• 100% of our endorsed pro-conservation candidates were elected to office in November.
As 2016 approaches, Conservation Voters is working to ensure that in the New Year conservation continues to win.
• We are ready to represent your conservation values in the Idaho Statehouse.
• We are strengthening our traditional coalitions and building relationships with non-traditional allies to work towards a common goal.
• We are watching your elected officials to determine who is truly committed to protecting our environment.
• We are getting ready to fight in the 2016 elections for those candidates who know that when they score big for Idaho’s land, water, wildlife, and families, we all win.